Wednesday, February 2, 2011

autobiography

 
I was born in April 9th 1996. When I was 1 years old my dad died. I was really sad for years about that but I’m good now. When I was 8 I went to martin elementary school. I was being bullied there a lot and got in a lot of fights. I got beat up a couple times and I won some fights too. When I was 10 I had my first girlfriend. When I was 11 she left me. I was mad but I didn’t really say anything about it. When I was 12 I went to Tilden middle school. I had a little better time there no body messed with me. But then I became a bully and I was messing with people. Then I had my second girlfriend. But she treated me wrong so I left her. When I was in the 8th grade I had a lot of friends but they wasn’t good. Then I passed the 8th grade and now I’m in high school. I got a girlfriend her name is Patty and I really like her a lot. High school is going great so fare I’m now 14.

No comments:

Post a Comment