Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My Mentor Experience

My mentor experience with the kids was great. The kids that came to our classroom were in the first grade. We were teaching them about comic life. For three hours we were teaching them how to use computers. They were great to have here.

On comic life we were making a comic. I also showed them how to take their picture. I  to break down what I was talking about so they could understand what i was talking about. Nine kids came to our class. We made a great comic.

I  had to break it down because they couldn't understand. The kid that I was teaching had putted some picture of trains on it. Then I went downstairs to get lunch. Then we all eat lunch. 

Quadir was a good kid. He looked like he didn't want to do anything. Then he started doing a lot. He didn't understand what I was talking about so i told him in a different way. I had a  good time.

Then we sent are comics. The kids were crying because they didn't want to go. Then we took a group picture in the hallway. They was vary good kids. I went back to class and cleaned up.

1 comment:

  1. From Deshaun Cole To Stephon Mccoy. Stephon good job on your paragraph. But there are a few errors, you spelled launch and it was supposed to be lunch, Quadir is also supposed to be capitalized because it is the name of a person. Paragraphs are supposed to have five sentences in there but good job.

    ReplyDelete