Thursday, November 1, 2012

My Goal Progress

My personal goal is to master final cut pro. I have learned how to make a better video with the help of my teacher. I've learned some things but there’s still a lot to know but I’m still getting what I need done. I’ve got the video together and I got the video for the garden ready and get the videothat I need on the first two parts. I just need some more video for the last part of the garden video. I need to get the music for it prepared and some more video of the garden. In order to get this all done I need to study on the videos more. I already got and see what kind of video I need. I also need to make sure the music matches my video. The video should definitely be done before the month of November is out. that is my progress on my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment